Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Trip Back in Time...

Sunday, I took a trip back in time. The time period I went too....Medieval Times! It was GREAT! I had so much fun. I got to see lovely dancers, bagpipe players, pet a hawk, and ride a war horse! I also got to watch Knights in action. There were camels and an elephant too. It was kinda cool to see an elephant up close like that. My favorite part was riding the war horse. Her name was Daisy. Kind of funny name for a war horse, right. That's just what I thought. But she was very nice. And very big. Daddy got to ride her with me. It was his first on a horse too. Crazy huh? Mommy couldn't believe that he had never been on a horse before.
We didn't get to see the joust. It was really hot and very very windy. Plus we had already been there for about 4 hours and we had to wait another 1 1/2 hours till it started. So Mommy said that we would go to see it next year.

Oh and Mommy got so sunburned. :( She was miserable for 4 days. But she is doing better now. And she can actually play with me again. So all is well again.


Hope all is well with everyone. God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. Allison, you are getting so big and growing SOOOOOO fast. I'm glad that you had such a good time on your trip back in time. Love, MumMum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allison, I wish I could have been with you...could you imagine the trouble we would have gotten into? I miss you and hope we can skype again soon. Last time was so much fun.
    Love, Samantha

    ReplyDelete