Saturday, August 6, 2011

Update...

Wow, it has been such a long time since I have been on here. Sorry for being MIA for so long. Momma and I have busy. Well, I have been keeping Momma busy. Between getting new teeth and just a typical toddler Momma has been very busy with me. Getting these molars is NO fun at all. My last two one year molars are coming in now. And life has been just miserable. :( 

Things really haven't changed much. I am a little taller, bigger, and have more temper tantrums. We haven't really been able to do much. It has been so hot outside that we pretty much have to stay inside. Momma and I do take night walks some times before I go to bed. We walk down to the corner and back if it cool enough.

I have learned one new cool thing. I learned how to play my harmonica now. It is so cool! I don't have to bug Momma and Daddy to play is any more. Although I still try get them to play it for me sometimes. 

We are suppose to be getting rain soon. It will be good to get some rain. Every thing has been so dry. Momma says there is a burn ban and we really aren't suppose to use our grill because it is a charcoal grill. I better wrap it up. Hope you all have great day.

God Bless,

No comments:

Post a Comment