Friday, February 4, 2011

Playing in the snow

I got to play in the snow! Well....sorta. But I did look like the Michelin Man in my snow suit. When Mommy put me in the snow I pretty much just stood there. It came up just past my knees so I could sorta sit on it. I did try picking it up but it was so powdery that it just fell out of my hands. Then I got to sit on the snow mountain that Mommy made. It's just a snow drift with extra snow and ice piled up. My best friend Sammy came over to play in the snow with me. She didn't like it so much. It was really cold. And Aunt Marilyn took some pictures of us in the snow and me sitting on the snow mountain. So when Mommy gets the pictures I'm sure that she will put them up here. When we went inside Mommy made me some warm milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment