Thursday, February 10, 2011

Swimming in February...?

Yep! I went swimming with a bunch of snow on the ground. It was an indoor pool! Fooled ya...didn't I? Yesterday, Mommy and Daddy took me to the hotel that Sammy is staying at to go swimming. We had all had much fun. And Sophie-Kate was there too! It was great to have all of us together! We even took pictures. Well...Sammy's and Sophie's Mommies took pictures. We all had fun and that's what's important. I even got to go in the hot tub for a little bit. It was so warm. Mommy said she felt so much better after sitting in the hot tub for a while. Of course Daddy liked the hot tub. He likes thing hot. After swimming we came home had dinner, and I went to bed early. All that swimming wore me out. Now I really can't wait for summer when I can go swimming all the time. Maybe I will even grow a set of gills. Mommy said that if I stayed in the pool all day that I would turn into a fish. All I know is if it were true that I would make a pretty cute fish. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment