Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow Day!!

Well, the snow has come just like everyone said it would. But this time things were just a bit different and frustrating for Mommy. We had a very early start to our day. My room was really really cold and we didn't know why. So I got to sleep in bed with Mommy for the rest of the morning. After we got up, Mommy went to investigate why my room so cold and found that there was about 6in of snow on the inside of my window sill. Even though Mommy was very upset about it, I took the opportunity to get my first taste of the glittery white stuff! And..... Brrrrrr! Brain Freeze! I won't be eating that much snow again for while! At least until the snow storm passes and Mommy bundles me up to play outside in it! I can't wait! I have almost made it out the door once when the puppies went outside this morning. Mommy wasn't to pleased since I was only in my pjs. But I was content to watch Marauder play in the snow from the window.

Well, Mommy fixed up my windows with towels and blankets. My room is once again warm enough to be in it. Maybe I won't have to sleep in the pack 'n' play after all.


Hope everyone that is affected by the blizzards stays safe and warm.

God Bless,
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment